I’m so grateful that you’re reading this page.
Many thanks for dropping by!
Who I Am
I’m somewhere between…
What I Do For a Living
I currently own and operate Zen Windows Central Pennsylvania, a window replacement company serving Lancaster, Harrisburg, York and the surrounding counties. I love the company because it’s a 21st century model for home improvements: online, hassle-free, efficient. (Here’s a video about it)
I’ve also spent well over a decade as an actor. Mostly stages but a few screens, TV’s, and a ship or two for variety. In the name of entertainment I’ve:
- Ridden camels and horses.
- Eaten fire and twirled it all around myself.
- Pretended to be 800 years old.
- Sold (via advertisements) cars, pet supplies, baby furniture, and asthma drugs.
Why I Write This Blog
On this blog, I encourage creatives to create, sustain, and grow their creativity. Your creativity can and should be sustainable.
A few randoms…
- My wife and I write (and vlog) a ridiculous couple’s blog at A Couple Comments. Our goal: make you smile (and maybe learn something).
- I often use Scrivener to write. If you don’t, you might wanna check it out. Amazing tool.
- I love candy.
- Because it’s sometimes difficult to manage an artistic life and online responsibilities like a blog, Twitter account, and other social media platforms, I made this resource page. Something I’ve used might be helpful for you!
Thanks for stopping by. If you’d like to get updates sent to you (two to three times per week) click here.