I love it when people express their creativity on this blog–when a monologue turns into a dialaog and then a conversation.
That’s where you come in.
Until recently, I’d been doing most of the posts myself with a few guest posts here and there.
But I want to hear from you, as do all the other readers of Creatives.
A Few Guidelines
The premise of this website is to “pave a highway for creative growth by providing food, water, and shelter for those wishing to live, work, and play with creative zest.” Your guest post will need to fall in line with those ideas.
If accepted, your guest post should, most likely, be about…
- The Creative Process
- Encouragement/Inspiration for Artists
- Your Story
- Your post must be completely yours and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- Ideal length of a guest post is between 300-500 words. That said, original artwork, poems or works requiring less words may be considered.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. I would request that you post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- You may provide up to two links: one for your blog or Web site, and one for your Twitter or Facebook page.
- I’d ask that you submit your content fully edited, otherwise it may not be accepted. Please send in Wordpress-ready formatting. (Easiest way to do this is to write your post in Wordpress and copy/paste into the form below)
- I will review your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If changes are needed, I will email the post back to you so that you may re-write.
- I may provide a short introduction or conclusion to your post to provide context or the rationale as to why I think the post is important.
- I understand that it takes time and effort into writing a blog post. Yet, not all posts will be accepted.
- Please understand that, due to time constraints, I may not be able to tell you why your post was not accepted.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Confirm that you are willing to engage in the conversation that unfolds with my readers.
- Please paste your guest post in the form below. I will reply with a “yes” or “no” reply within a few days.