Ten Commandments for Creatives
1. Give space, time and energy to your creativity.
If you don’t, your space, time and energy will go to things you don’t value.
2. Creating is an act of worship. (Tweet this)
Not creating is self-centered and selfish.
3. Your creativity is a gift given to you.
4. Date your artist.
Most of your best ideas come unexpectedly.
5. Don’t be an expert.
The minute you believe you’re an expert, you stop learning from others.
6. Jealousy is the death of creativity.
7. Don’t give up. Don’t give up.
Don’t give up.
8. You have what it takes. . . now.
‘Later’ rarely happens.
9. Authenticity breeds beauty.
Create from your core.
10. Want what you already have. (Tweet this)
Utilize your current resources.