It’s so simple.
Some of us don’t admit we need it.
We’ve got it under control right?
I’m taking my own advice. Instead of talking about this ten minute secret, I’ll just do it.
- Finish draft of commercial script.
- Storyboard ideas for the other three commercials.
- Write 100 ideas for blog posts. Idea inspiration from Bryan Allain.
- Don’t watch Biggest Loser on Tuesday. Write, read, or workout instead. Shoot… now you know I watch Biggest Loser.
- Use Scrivener to organize my ebook. And yes, Scrivener is an amazing tool for most any writer. Takes a bit of learning, but oh so stellar. You can get Scrivener HERE.
- Plan a tasty dinner Thursday night. My wife loves when I cook.
Take ten minutes to write your creativity ‘to do’ list for the week in the comments below. We want to see what you creatives are working on.
Let’s make it happen.