Artists create for multiple reasons.
- Some artists create for their own pleasure.
- Some artists create for others.
- Some artists create for profit, seeking to sell their work.
But there is one artist who creates for all those reasons and a myriad of others–this is the entrepreneurial artist.
1. The entrepreneurial artist embraces obstacles as opportunities.
He knows that each challenge is an opportunity for breakthrough problem solving, leading to greater creativity, greater freedom and potentially greater profit.
2. The entrepreneurial artist fosters an environment of sustainability with his creativity.
She gives freely, charges freely, and shares freely. Continue reading “7 Attributes of the Entrepreneurial Artist”